This years event is presented by Salty's BBQ & Catering!!!!! Cruizin-4-Charity is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization that is focused on giving back to our community. We have a group
This years event is presented by Salty’s BBQ & Catering!!!!! Cruizin-4-Charity is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization that is focused on giving back to our community. We have a group of dedicated volunteers formed by local Car and Truck Clubs. These clubs have come together to put on the largest Charity Event with the goal of giving back to our community. So far we have been able to give over $43,000 back to our community and we look forward to our 3rd Annual Event by giving back to the following local charities:
- Alzheimers Disease Association of Kern County
- Boys & Girls Club of Kern County
- Downtown Business Development Center
- Kern County Honor Flight
- Valley Children’s Hospital Bakersfield
- Wounded Heros Fund Kern County
THURSDAY – Meet & Greet Buck Owens Style
Come join us for a Meet & Greet Kickoff for our 3 day Charity Event Bakersfield style located at the World Famous Buck Owens Crystal Palace.
******** 3pm – 7pm -Secured Parking for entry vehicles – Pre-registration packet pickup – Onsite Registration – Pictures with Pinups for Patriot Ladies – Dinner and Live Band ***********************************
- Open General seating for dinner (Pay your own way) – Reservations recommended !!!
- VIP Dinner & Seating (Silver Level Sponsors and above ONLY) – See Sponsorship Opportunities for more details
- Thursday VIP Dinner at Crystal Palace (Includes: VIP seating area, Hot Appetizer bar, choice of Steak or chicken meal, Non-alcohol beverage, dessert)