Do you have what it takes to solve a real-life game of Cluedo? CluedUpp is the exciting outdoor detective adventure game - and it's happening in Bakersfield, CA, USA on the
Do you have what it takes to solve a real-life game of Cluedo?
CluedUpp is the exciting outdoor detective adventure game – and it’s happening in Bakersfield, CA, USA on the 9th November 2019.
Transporting you back to 1960’s London, “The Latest Krays” will see over 100 teams of super-sleuths compete to solve the double murder of the world famous Kray twins. Will your team be able to solve the clues, unlock the drama and crack the case in time?
For tickets click this link: https://www.cluedupp.com/products/bakersfield-ca-usa-detective-day
- What: A giant detective adventure played all across town!
- Where: Downtown, Bakersfield, CA, USA
- When: 9th November 2019
- Start Time: Between 10am and 1pm – Finish before 5pm
- Cost: Price covers a whole team of 6 detectives
- Game Title: The Latest Krays
To play, you’ll need:
- A team of detectives (at least 2 but up to 6 players per team)
- Access to a Smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
- A fantastically clever team name
- Awesome fancy dress (optional but great fun!)
Depending on how good a detective team you are, the event will last anywhere between 1 and 4 hours – but the average squad of detectives take around 2 hours 20 minutes to solve the crime.
Prizes Awarded To:
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress (Sneaky Finders / 1920’s inspired)
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective (kids prize)
- Best K-9 detective (dogs prize)
CluedUpp murder-mysteries unfold virtually, via an award-winning app and the game is entirely self-guided. Over 100 detective teams are expected to take part on the day.
Think you have what it takes to solve a homicide in your hometown? Grab a ticket and find out today…
P.S. You only need to purchase 1 ticket per team of 6 adults. Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm