Covid -19 Park Updates
We at Bakersfield River Run RV Park strive to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience while staying with us. One part of our mission statement is to provide clean and safe facilities for everyone in the park to use and enjoy. Even with the Coronavirus Pandemic we are continuing in that commitment to each and every person in the park. Unfortunately to maintain that commitment we are having to make some changes to our procedures and limit access to some of the park. Below is the current status and links to all of the past communications that we have provided to anyone currently staying in the park.
- We will continue to follow Federal, State and Local guidelines.
- The store will be open during normal hours.
- We will continue to offer contactless options.
- Transactions and other questions can still be handled by phone or email if desired.
- Laundry and Restrooms will be sanitized daily.
- Laundry and Restrooms will be open and available 7:30AM-10:00PM every day.
- BBQ area will be limited to 50 people.
- Pool and gym will be opened on a limited and scheduled basis during office hours.
- Max. 10 people in pool area for each time block.
- One household in Gym for each time block.
- Call, text or email office to schedule pool time
- 45 minute time slots.
- Hot Tub will be closed
- Bring your own chairs. Park tables and chairs will not be available.
- Recreation Room and Meeting Room will remain closed.
- All visitors must register immediately upon entering park.
- Reservations should be cancelled if anyone in the household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- Maintain 6′ Social Distancing from those not in your household.
- Bring needed cleaning and sanitizing supplies with you.
- Office hours are 9:00AM -5:00PM every day.
- For a complete list please see the latest update below.
We will continue to make additional changes as needed to provide the cleanest and safest environment possible and comply with all Local, State and National guidelines.