Covid -19 Park Updates
With the mass cancellations of many local events we are temporarily removing the events calendar. We will instead use this page to provide updates to park operations. If you have any questions please email email@example.com or you can call or text (661)377-3600.
We at Bakersfield River Run RV Park have always striven to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience while staying with us. One part of our mission statement is to provide clean and safe facilities for everyone in the park to use and enjoy. Even with the Coronavirus Pandemic we are continuing in that commitment to each and every person in the park. Unfortunately to maintain that commitment we are having to make some changes to our procedures and limit access to some of the park. Below are some of the changes and links to all of the past communications that we have provided to anyone currently staying in the park.
- Starting Friday, March 27 the store will be moving to either curbside pick up or delivery. You can call or text the office and we are happy to get the requested items together and bring them out to you or deliver them to your site.
- Rent payments can be made either over the phone or you are welcome to drop payments through the mail slot on the office door.
- Pool, Rec Room, Gym and BBQ will be closed until we feel they can safely be used by groups of people.
- The showers and restrooms will now also be available from 7:00AM -10:00PM. Please call or text 661-377-3600 to request or schedule use of the restrooms or showers. Restrooms and showers will be sanitized after each use.
- We have installed sinks and soap dispensers in both Laundry Rooms and we recommend that you wash your hands regularly.
- Laundry Rooms are remaining open and are sanitized regularly throughout the day. Laundry rooms will be closed for 10-20 minutes each time they are sanitized.
- Office hours have not changed and are 9:00AM -5:00PM every day except Monday the office is open until 7:30PM.
We will continue to make additional changes as needed to provide the cleanest and safest environment possible and comply with all Local, State and National guidelines.