Covid -19 Park Updates
With the mass cancellations of many local events we are temporarily removing the events calendar. We will instead use this page to provide updates to park operations. If you have any questions please email email@example.com or you can call or text (661)377-3600.
We at Bakersfield River Run RV Park have always striven to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience while staying with us. One part of our mission statement is to provide clean and safe facilities for everyone in the park to use and enjoy. Even with the Coronavirus Pandemic we are continuing in that commitment to each and every person in the park. Unfortunately to maintain that commitment we are having to make some changes to our procedures and limit access to some of the park. Below is the current status and links to all of the past communications that we have provided to anyone currently staying in the park.
- Starting Friday, June 12 we will begin reopening the park amenities. We will continue to follow Federal, State and Local guidelines.
- The store will be open during normal hours with a limit of three sites in the store at a time.
- We will continue to offer delivery to site for contactless options.
- Transactions and other questions can still be handled by phone or email.
- Laundry and Restrooms sanitation schedules will be posted on all restroom and laundry room doors.
- BBQ area will be available for single site use.
- No gatherings from multiple sites at the BBQ area.
- Pool will be opened on a limited and scheduled basis during office hours.
- Max. 10 people in pool area for each time block.
- Call, text or email office to schedule pool time
- 45 minute time slots.
- Hot Tub will be closed
- Bring your own chairs. Park tables and chairs will not be available.
- Recreation Room, Gym and Meeting Room will remain closed.
- All visitors must register immediately upon entering park.
- Reservations should be cancelled if anyone in the household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- Maintain 6′ Social Distancing from those not in your household.
- Bring needed cleaning and sanitizing supplies with you.
- Office hours have not changed and are 9:00AM -5:00PM every day except Monday the office is open until 7:30PM.
We will continue to make additional changes as needed to provide the cleanest and safest environment possible and comply with all Local, State and National guidelines.